I feel so stupid...

I need to take the garbage out but i'm kinda scared. My husband is working nights and it needs to be done before 5am. I live out in the country and it's DARK out there. :( I'm scared somethings gonna get me!!! Am I being stupid? Are you scared of anything ridiculous like this? Make me feel better ladies! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in the country as well and it's quite a walk down to the road to take the trash out, i dread going and draging the trash can to the road at night time. If I have to do it i carry a flash light with me and that makes me feel somewhat better a mag light just incase you need to beat something with it lol just kidding. However the critters out there are more affraid of you then you are of them, everytime i see a racoon, they run away so do possums but they still about make me pee my pants, a flash lite is your best bet or if you don't have one turn your vehicle on with the lights facing toward the path that you are going to walk. Hope this helps.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• lame- are you an adult? just go out and get it done yesh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I would be afraid also.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• do it the evening before, thats what I do. We live in Alaska and there is a very good chance of something coming out to get me. I know your supposed to wait till morning, but if you feel better you can get a "bear proof" can. (Anon 7:31 must live in the city -lol)
    busygirl247

Answer by busygirl247 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I live in the city and I wouldn't want to either :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Totally not lame. There are lots of scary animals out there in the country (I lived there for a long while and even deer are pretty damn big and scary if you don't have a gun). Get up early and put the trash out just as the trash men are coming down your road so that way you aren't alone out there.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Just wait until early morning. Yes, I have at times felt scared about silly things lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Don't feel bad, I have the habit of taking a bag of trash out to the trash bin at 1am and I'm all cool about it and then as soon as I lift the lid I scare myself with the story my brother told me about a ghost that sits on my back fence. I then run back to my house and break out in a sweat. NEXT TIME take it out before dark! lol.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• lol I would just run like hell after putting it out. I am such a scaredy cat too! I let my imagination run away with me. lol Just keep your cell phone with you.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• LOL I'm scared of doing that too. We get bears on our trail came all the time, we even got one thrashing a deer carcass around so yeah its pretty scary to go outside in the dark.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 12:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2009