What are my chances of getting pregnant?

I had sex on the 3rd day after my period, & there was a little slip up & I'm scared that I could get pregnant? What are the chances?

Yes, I have heard of 'Plan B' but to me that is just another form of abortion. Something I don't believe in. I just want to know if I should start getting ready for a baby, or was it too early & I dodged a bullet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've always been told that you can get pregnant even if you were on your period, and I am six weeks pregnant and i got pregnant a few days after my period. I agree with you completely about the plan b pill. There is always a chance that you could be pregnant after a slip up, everyone is fertile at diffrent times, thats why they make those fertility tests for people trying to concieve. There's a good shot yes and there's a good shot no. I know a baby is alot to think about but until you get to atleast 5 days before your missed period a pregnancy test won't show up and probaly then i would wait until about 1 or 2 days until your missed period to do the test because of it's accuracy. Until then, just consider staying away from alcohol or whatever else could harm a potential baby. Hope this helps.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• How long did your period last? And how long are your cycles usually? I'll be able to tell you better if you can answer those questions.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm just guessing but I say you're not. 3 days after your period, I'd think most people wouldn't be too fertile. JMO though. I'm usually wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• That is what I figured. Guess I'll just have to wait to take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2009