15-16 Weeks Along, Not alot of moving...

Should I expect movement everyday or Will there be somedays i wont feel anything, Its kinda scary cause im use to the baby moving, but it will only be for a little while, not that much...Im just wondering...

Mommi2BeIn09

Asked by Mommi2BeIn09 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt a little bit of movement around that time, i don't remember a time when my child didn't move around. I would talk about him not being to active to my hubby and then all of a sudden bam! If your worried about the movement of the baby, get ahold of your doctor, they have an answering service i assume, and they will call your doctor and the doctor will guide you from there but make sure to be able to answer how long it's been since he's moved etc.. I don't want to tell you not to go to the doctor and something be wrong, but i would deffinately contact him, your insurance company pays him good money to answer his phone in the middle of the night and they usually call back in about 30 min, take it from there see what he or she has to say. good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• If you are only 15-16wks i wouldn't worry about it too much. It wouldn't pose a threat until later in the pregnancy; plus most women can't even feel baby at that time. I'm sure your fine but you could always call doc to make u feel better.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I had days where I never felt her. I had to rent a doppler bc I was so scared.
    LilliBugsMAMA

Answer by LilliBugsMAMA at 12:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• There is no need to be scared. There is a LOT of room in the uterus at that point. Sometimes the baby is near enough to be felt and sometimes it is facing another direction or is at a place where movements can't be detected. It is NORMAL. You will feel more movements during the mid to late second trimester. Then mid to late third trimester the movements won't be as vigorous because there will be less room to do more than roll and stretch.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2009