Would you ever leave your child to go follow your dream?

i.e. on America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope no need to because now my children are part of my dreams. I don't think I could ever leave my children to do something like that.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• if i had a great support system and home and knew i had it in me to succeed and give my child more then yes
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Hell no. I always think less of people on shows like that who leave their kids. IMO the only good reason to leave your kids is if you are in some type of service and you were in it before you got pregnant. I can't understand women who try to get in army or whatever after they have kids. To me it's a cop out. Yes, I said it. JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• If i knew that my child would profit from me being away from him in the long run i would. If i could give him more and create a better life for him example: more money for college etc.. but i wouldnt' do anything to long term to where my husband and him couldn't go with me.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• YES I SAID IT... yea you did under anon lol dont hold as much of a torch when anon
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My three kids are also my dream since my early teens.. All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mother. I was not wild or out of control. I just wanted to nurture children of my own way better than how I was nurtured when I was a kid which was not at all. I had my first baby at 29yo and 25 years later I still have kids at home.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I've thought about it but I love my kids too much and it would kill me if I knew I missed something important in their life because I was so selfish. I think tho if another mom feels she can succeed then I say go for it, but I couldn't.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• 1119anony here ...sorry, meant since my dream's to mother, my dreams've been realized.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Nope, my dream is my son.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• you people have no goals of your own.. that you had before kids? you just give them all up just cause you had kids sad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2009