Am I crazy?

So, I just gave birth to Lillian on 5/5/09 and a small part of me wants another baby already. I love having Lillian, and I wanted my children to be close in age but I really want to get my body back, and I want to go back to school. Lillian was not planned. We planned on waiting awhile. (I found out I was preggo 2 months after we got married.) So yea, I decided to wait awhile and im back on BC. I just thought, MAN i am nuts for already wanting another baby!

LilliBugsMAMA

Asked by LilliBugsMAMA at 12:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think a alot of new mommies feel this way right after giving birth to their first child. I know I did, as well. We feel extreme happiness, and overwhelming love for our new little ones, and think, "Of course I'd do it all over again in a second!" LOL Give yourself some time to get adusted to motherhood! That precious little baby will be up and into everything in a few months, and you might regret jumping the gun!=)LOLYour body definitely needs time to heal, and recover in beween pregnancies, and births.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Well, being crazy IS a requirement in the Mommy Contract.

You're pretty normal.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Okay were on the same boat almost.... I got prego 2 months after i got married as well and we discussed we were going to wait to have children etc... My son was a supprise he was born on 3/12/09 and we didn't want any more children until he was about 2. However rite now i'm six weeks pregnant with number 2, my children are going to be about a year and a month apart. I asked a question on here the other day about any mommies have children about a year apart and the response was great, about how your first child can help you out and how much closer they will be because the are so close in age. Your not nuts, i wasn't to keen on the 2nd one so close but now i am ! I can't wait my son will be mommy's little helper I'll let you know what i named my post so you can read some of the positive.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My question was any mom's out there that have children a year apart on the 25th.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thanks mama! i have to wait, we cant afford another baby... and i need to go back to school for awhile.. maybe when she turns a year old we will try again...

how are you feeling a 6 weeks?
    LilliBugsMAMA

Answer by LilliBugsMAMA at 12:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009