If you could be another race what would it be?

just wondering if you could be from another culture, or in a different skin, if you could choose, what would you?
And be honest, tell why.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the 100m
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am bi-racial! Well I actually have more than just 2 but I consider African American and Mexican is already enough to say. I wouldn't change it for the world!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I love my ethnicity and all others. I don't think I would want to be any other race. Although when I watch the mexican novelas with my mom, I sometimes secretly wish I was as innocent and docile as the women on there are sometimes.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I could never pick just one! Honestly, I would choose to walk in the shoes of every race so I could have a better understanding for what personal trials each race has gone through. I WISH I could truly have a bird's eye perspective, because it's so easy to make assumptions about other ppl on how they think and live. We are all truly more alike than we can comprehend.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am already bi-racial so I get two-for-one so to speak, but I would like to be black! I love their hair and skin and everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Well, my skin is white but I am pacific islander german and irish. I guess if I could change my skin it would be a little darker just because lets face it, we all know seeing someone pale and transparent is just gross. I would like a little darker hair since mine turns red in the summer and most the red heads I know look funny. And as for culture, I dont care where I'm from as long as I'm not beaten by my husband and loved for who I am and I dont have to do any wierd rituals. I'm happy being a Christian wife in America.
    MaKettle87

Answer by MaKettle87 at 2:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'd like to be Korean, just so I can have Korean children, talk about adorable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• lol - I would say Japanese. Not that I have any problem with who I am or what I am, because frankly race doesn't mean that much to me. But right now, if I had to pick, that's what I would say.

The reason being, we just moved to Japan, and learning the language is hard. If I was Japanese (not just racially, but nationally), then I would already be able to speak and read it, and my life would be easier right now :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'd want to be native american. Native Americans just seem to be so in touce with their culture. my son and husband are both Native and their family jsut seem to be so into their culture. and native american people are SOOO beautiful. and not just what i see from the outside but on the inside to thats what really matters to me. I think that it doesnt matter what race your are or waht color your skin is god made u the person you are today for a reason.
    jrsmomma928

Answer by jrsmomma928 at 4:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Probably white, because then people wouldn't assume I'm ignorant and on welfare like they do know because I'm black. They wouldn't assume I have a bunch of children from different fathers, and that I don't have a high school education. They wouldn't assume I voted for Obama just because he's black. White women have easier lives.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009