What do you think of black women?

I just wanted to ask b/c I find that there are a lot of stereotype out there, and stigmas that stuck to black women. So what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The most influential woman in my life, aside from my mother, was a black woman. She was smart and strong and loving and one of the best teachers I'd ever had.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I wish I knew more....I only have one friend who is black and she is affiliated with the faith I'm apart of. No stigma here.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Being totally honest, I am afraid of them. The ones I have met (and it isn't very many) really do speak their mind. I was on a plane once and I accidently leaned the seat back and the black woman behind me practically started yelling at me. Ever since then I just think of them as extremely tough and outspoken. I lovingly say that I hope my super stubborn son (who is only 2) marries a black women, because she will put him in check and straighten him out. I don't mean this as offensive, I am just being honest. I just always think to myself 'I would never mess with them because they wouldn't think twice about kicking my butt'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I think they are no diferent then white women
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• im not sure....what do you think of blue birds? i only ask because apparently color matters?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• women will be women no matter what
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Being half black I think I am no different then any other race. I know a lot of my aunt's on my dad's side have big mouths but not all of them. I also know a lot of big mouths in other races as well.
    I understand your question though since I person know people that are ignorant and think we are the same So not true! Oh and I am not out spoken unless I get really mad and that takes a lot for me to go there lol! I am a shy person.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am Mexican/American and just like any other race you have good and you have bad. I worked at a predominately black company and that is where I learned that all of us are human and have different customs. In that same place I worked with Nigerians, Ethiopians, El Salvadorians and so on. I did in fact have to deal with the rude people as well as I had wonderful black friends who would bring me lunch and talk to me about anything and everything. It was a good experience to see that all of us are human. My dad and mom were always scared of black people. I love all races. I just don't like moms who cram religion down my throat, now that's a whole other ball of wax.

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• they r women justlike us...some can b outspoken....but i think they r lucky cause theyre skin doesnt get wrinkly as fast as any other race
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I Personally*know (sorry)
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009