Yest infections while preggers?

what can i do just the over the counter or is that bad for the baby! this itchign needs to go away! :(

Pooky0815

Asked by Pooky0815 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• over the counter cream is fine but not the suppositorie things...
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• so just like the vagisail and those? becausei have the creams! but its not helping :(
    Pooky0815

Answer by Pooky0815 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• try the monistat one day treatment it helped me when I was preggo and had yeast infection
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• is that the supositorie tho? is it safe?
    Pooky0815

Answer by Pooky0815 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i was prescribed a cream for the itching its called nystatin ask ur doc. about it
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• it's cream you stick the prefilled tube up your vajayjay before you go to bed and it works great, it is safe I had many yeast infections with my last son and that's what I used and my Dr. told me it was safe.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I heard yogurt helps. Eat some every day!
    MaKettle87

Answer by MaKettle87 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• IF you have been to your doctor and had a culture that came back positive for yeast than yes. But if you haven't than for now just start chugging cranberry juice (100%) and in the morning go in to either your doc or an urgent care facility to have them test you. UTI's have the same symptoms and you could have both at once. Yes I know not cool.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• also, try eating a crap-load of yogurt. or you can buy acidopholus(sp?) capsules or in a liquid and take that. and definitely down crazy amounts of cranberry juice!! feel better!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2009