Pregnant REALLY?

My last period was july 14th i have about a 30day cycle. My period should of been here about the 14th this month it is now going on the 24th. I had light spotting around my period time but no flow or even cramping at all and when i start my period i cramp about a week before my period and it pretty much puts me down. I tested once and it came out positive but after the suggested wait time and the 2nd neg. i have a appointment on friday bu like to here ur input. Here r my symptoms throwing up outta no where hot flashes hungry extremely tired erodible. ect any ideas does it sound like im finally preggers?/ Ok so i figured out that if i am indeed pregnant that i only would be goin on 4 weeks cause i know my conception date if thats the case ... and that date is Aug 3rd or 4th and possiably anytime after that. So that would explain why my test r coming up neg but still no period im 2 weeks late by the way. Any EXPERIANCE? INPUT ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your OB they can give youa blood test, sounds like you are. if you ask for a pregnancy test there they do the same thing you do at home pee on a stick but a blood test is more advance.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• the first day of pregnancy starts on the first day of your last menstrual cycle so you would really be 6 weeks now

Did you have sex? if you did, you could be pregnant
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Pregnancy tests measure your HCG hormone levels. HPT do it in the urine of course. So you could get a false negative if you take it when your bladder isn't really full or if you just went a little bit ago. You're not likely to get a false positive unless you just have either an abortion or a miscarriage. I would go buy a dollar store test (yes they work) and take it after you get up either for the day or from a nap.
    Good Luck!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• or if you drink a bunch of water before taking the hpt your urine could be diluted and not have enough hcg in it. and some tests aren't as sensitive as others, just randomly within the same brand, if i'm not mistaken....?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009