OK OK I THINK I KNOW WHATS GOIN ON. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

My last period was july 14th i have about a 30day cycle. My period should of been here about the 14th this month it is now going on the 24th. I had light spotting around my period time but no flow or even cramping at all and when i start my period i cramp about a week before my period and it pretty much puts me down. I tested once and it came out positive but after the suggested wait time and the 2nd neg. i have a appointment on friday bu like to here ur input. Here r my symptoms throwing up outta no where hot flashes hungry extremely tired erodible. ect any ideas does it sound like im finally preggers?/ Ok so i figured out that if i am indeed pregnant that i only would be goin on 4 weeks cause i know my conception date if thats the case ... and that date is Aug 3rd or 4th and possibly anytime after that. So that would explain why my test r coming up neg but still no period im 2 weeks late by the way. Any input? experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i do know that a pregnancy test detects the HCG in your body therefore if you tested positive on one than you are indeed pregnant because there is no way your body would have HCG in it otherwise, unless you have very recently had a baby or a miscarriage. Conrats!!!
    LolaD

Answer by LolaD at 1:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I did about 6 pregnancy tests and then found out that i was pregnant, my period was late but when i got blood work they said that i was only 2-3 weeks along. They say early on to take the pregnancy test in the morning because thats when the hcg is the highest because of it staying in your body so long and being in there a long period of time. The only other thing that i know of that made a pregnancy test come out positive is a drug that my friend takes for her cervical cancer, she got a couple of false readings from that. So some drugs are able to do it. Throwing up yeah i have a 5 month old and i'm currently 6 weeks now I ate some fair food(okay alot ) about 4 weeks in i guess and everything came up hours later, I to feel bi polar(because of pregnancy), I'm always hot but if i'm not hot i'm freezing, i have to dress my little one in winter jammies so i can keep the air on and my husband looks like an eskimo, cont.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Maybe just buy one more test and try it in the morning, just for the heck of it if you want to, but it deffinately sounds like your pregnant. good luck!
    Bluesdawg02

• i'd take another test with the morning pee its got the highest levels of HCG i'm betting you are if you had a positive test..... congrats and goodluck
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• good luck

Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 8:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2009