Can I be pregnant?

Alright so I'm 16, and just had sex for the first time on August 20th. We didn't use protection, but we only has sex for no longer then 30 seconds, cause it hurt real bad. Is there any possible way I could still get pregnant? I know my teachers always said " if the penis enters the vagina unprotected theres always a chance" but is there really if he didn't cum inside me? Thanks.

chels28

Asked by chels28 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its called pre cum it doesnt matter if he didnt cum inside you his little swimmers can leak out of his penis and enter your vagina. it is always possiable even if it was in and out like wam bam thank you ma'am
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• it don't matter if it was 30 sec or 30 min you can still get preggo from pre ejaculation
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Pre cum actually is just as bad as regular cum and it has sperm in it. It honestly doesn't matter if it was in there for a minute or 30 seconds, if there was precum then there's a possiblity of being pregnant. A little bit more advice on the pregnancy thing, you won't actually know if you are pregnant or not until your 5 days before your missed period and take an expensive prego test or until your a few days late on your period. I know there are plenty of people on here that are going to tell your your horrobile for having sex, don't worry about it! Your 16 your young, you will make mistakes, but unless you want to have a child time to talk to someone about getting on birth control. My mom was horrible to talk to she didn't even mention sex, i brought it up to her one day and told her i wanted birth control just incase something happened. good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes you can... pre-cum is still cum and the guy cant feel it happen so its impossible (unless by coincidence) for him to pull out before it happens
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• you could get pregnant from that yes, but you won't know for a few more weeks. just try not to stress about it too bad but remember to always always use protection from now on! talk to your parents and see about birth control. or if your parents would flip, see if you can do it on your own. when i was in high school i could get bc at the health department for like $6 per month!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• when was the first date of your last period? usually your most fertile time is about 10-17 days after your period starts. i suppose at the age of 16, you might be more likely to have irregular cycles and irregular ovulation times. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2009