PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY WHAT IS GOING ON IN AMERICA.. GOD BLESS US

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-pastor-murdered-update-story,0,1667691.story

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no problem Hinson :)... these things are so troubling.. we live in a time where crime is increasing and we learn less and less about why people do things. I always think about how my life will end . I wonder if i would make the news, if it will be violent ...so many ifs... when i read stories like these.. i cringe to think of what my decree is. thanks for sharing the story. I hope this crime gets solved and the perp gets caught and dealt with. IN any event there is always a final accounting.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-pastor-murdered-update-story,0,1667691.story

here is the link to the story...

this is very disturbing.  how horrific for the family and the congregation.

Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thanks Aasiyah
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I saw this last night. How sad and they are saying more may be in dnager. ANd for what? Teahcing the word of God and how people can get eternal love and life. I will pray for this familky and any other pastor who may be in danger.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• A few years ago, we welcomed this homeless man and his little girl into our church and we offered them food and someplace to sleep, and they were there for a few weeks and then left all of the sudden. Come to find out he and his wife were responsible for a rash of church burglaries around the area and he was casing our church to see if it was worth robbing. Well, our church was really small- like only 30 people or so at the most and we didn't have any money, and so he left without doing anything. What is sad is that they would take their 5 year old daughter with them while robbing the churches!

They both went to jail and the girl went to foster care.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• She probably reached out to this person and this is how they thanked her, really sad.
    Sending prayers
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• What a tragedy. Last winter, I reached out to a "lady" here on CM. She was going through a difficult first pregnancy, bedfast, had cancer,and her husband left her for another woman. Myself,and several other women sent her things for the baby, prayed for and with her, and did all we could. Come to find out, it was either a man, posing as a woman, a man who had a sex change operation, or a woman who can't have children and is obssessed. At any rate, she left, after CM canceled her account, due to so many complaints. I just found out the other day,she is back, this time supposedly with 3 kids,and a 4th on the way, and bedfast, again. I found out the hard way it is the same person. She specifically seeked me out,and I feel as if I'm being stalked,and told her so! I told her if she contacts me again, I'll call the police. I am the kind who will always look for the good in a person and go out of my way to help,but
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• because of what this "woman" has put me through, I'm getting more leery. And I hate that, because I love helping others, I'll move heaven and earth if I can to help someone else,and I feel the enemy is using her to try and take away the calling God has put on my life.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• stvmen - I think I know who you're talking about!! I was unable to send anything to her b/c I had my own financial burdan to deal with - and now I'm glad I didn't. That is so scary!!

hinson - this story is so sad and tragic . . . It brought tears to my eyes that someone could do something so horrible and evil to another living human. I will absolutely keep him and his family in my prayers today.

jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Jenni, I'm sure you do know who I'm talking about. She was all over this website, telling different stories in each room. Yeah, be glad you didn't get sucked in.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2009