How do you deal with your significant others bitter ex?

My boyfriend and I have a 5month old baby girl and that makes his ex-wifes head spin. She literally called the cops on him numerous times while I was pregnant and had him arrested for no reason. She would say that he went to her house and threatened her & beat her/threatened to hurt the kids etc... All of this is not true but she tried so hard for him not to be at the hospital when I gave birth. She would send him emails and pics of herself to try to get into his head...
They split up when she cheated on him for a whole year and he found out through her computer trails, a letter he found that she wrote to another guy etc. She told my boyfriend to find some1 and leave her to live her life...So when she found out he moved on and got with me she came to N.Y. to try and get him back...He said he cant be with someone who cheated on him when all he did was work and take care of her. She cant handle the fact that he moved on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm the one with the bitter ex - and yeah I can see my husband's head spin when we have to deal with him. It's getting better - but it is hard sometimes.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• This is a crappy situation. My DH has children with his ex and she is so crazy that she made up all kinds of lies and has taken the kids away from him. We always prove our innocents in court, but she is constantly saying stuff and we are constantly walking on eggshells. He decided to not fight anymore in court for his kids, because it has been a battle for way to long. The kids would be scared to come over now because it's been so long. Everytime we had a court hearing it was continued. He no longer sees his children because this woman.... I pray for you.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009