so my SO is being inconsiderate....this gets out of hand

his brother has always been rude to me. He says my fiance spends too much time with me, that he should leave me, he is directly rude to me.

well I just leave him alone because I dont care for him at all, I dont have any need to build a relationship with him, he has been so nasty to me that that care has passed a long time ago.

Any way my baby shower is in a few weeks and I guess my fiance told him that it would be okay for him to stay here....ummm no...we live in a small one bedroom apaartment, we made the living room our bedroom because the babies stuff took over the bedroom we do have, we only buy enough food for us, no extra anything. We live at bare minimums just so we can save for the baby and make sure all is good there before we buy anything else. So theres no room for another.

Well I made my fiance tell him he cant stay here, theres no room at all, not even an extra blanket...lol would u do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes I would! You did the right thing. You take care of the baby and SO first, the rest come after. And since you guys are already in the living room, you are telling the truth. There just is no room. And money, I understand. Why shell out money for him if he cant even be nice to you! He can find a hotel room or crash at someone else's place!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 2:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes, eventhough that is his brother, your little family comes first. He doesn't like you anyway, your fiancee should of asked you before he told him he could stay there that's just rediculious! (i know i didn't spell that rite) Your fiancee might say something about the baby's not there yet etc.. but tell him exactly what you told us, how are you supposed to save for your baby if you have another mouth to feed? good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I think you were right, save money for that baby! And you don't need that added stress while you're pregnant anyway! :)
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 2:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OP

Im glad others are on my side...lol he's texting his brother right now, he looks all mopy because he knows he should have came to me and at least asked before he said it was okay.

Men are funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• his brother just called and he's yellin at him...oh gosh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• his brother is a loser u did the right thing..if he doesnt like u then he wouldnt b comfortable anyway
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• hope this all turned out okay!!!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• well i posted another, so more dramtic events happened but all is well
    my fiance just feels like he has to choose and its stressful for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009