Sick 13 month need advice

My daughter has such a bad cough it seems like its hurting her and there's no over the counter med. that's made for her age. Does anybody know of anything that might help her that I can buy or make even if its a home made remedy. She has a viral infection call Coxsackie and I need help, I feel like the doctor doesnt really do much besides telling me to wait it out, There's gotta be something that might help her please if anyone has any sugestions I'd greatly appreciate it thank you.

Xecross

Asked by Xecross at 2:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try some Vicks Vapor rub on her feet. Yes, you heard me, put her in a warm bath, dry her off, put vapor rub on her feet, put socks on her and the cough will go away. I have done this to all ages, and it works! You could also turn on a vaporizer in the room with her.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I use a humidifier, raise the bed on one side slighty to help the congestion. I used vicks baby rub -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2009