My dad likes to shop now?

Ok my parents have been divorced for over 19 yrs. I am now 29 myself. My dad came over to visit me a couple of weeks ago. My dad lives clear on the other side of the state, but is planning to move 30 mins away. My dad was an ok dad not perfect but a workaholic type. My son who is 3 yrs old likes to run around the house without his shirt on like daddy and on this day he decided to wear his favorite shorts with a small hole in the butt. Now my dad has bought my 3 boys an arsenal of clothes. He made a comment on the phone that these are from Sears and they have Winnie The Pooh and they are more expensive then the clothes that are handme downs. Sorry typo. I just bought my kids a wardrobe of gently used clothes that still had the tags on them. My dad now likes to shop? He wants to buy them shoes, and I just bought them shoes. What do I do with my dad and his shopping ways? Just say thanks? It's odd for him to shop.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• if you dad is wanting to buy your boys brand new cloths let him, i personally don't have a problem with hand me downs, that most of my sons cloths from his older cousins, and a few famliy friends. He is a grandparent, and he may be trying to make up for things he didn't do four you as a kid, by doing them for his grandkids. I'd just accept the cloths he gets them, i know keeping kids in cloths that fits is a bit of a challenge, especially if your on a budget
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009