i can't understand my dh

so today was my husband day off he where going to go to the park around 7pm he was goig to play soccer...my mom was going to watch me daughter while we went cause she never sit still or plays in one place , so my mom made new plans and she didnt include my daughter so we took her with us...well what happen i told my dh he should just take me and the kids home and he can go by himslef he got so mad we came home i told him to go back to the park and have fun well he didnt but he stayed in our room all night ....the big problem is that he always wants to be with me he wont go somewhere if i wont go and that just gets on my nerves...what should i do i mean we are 21 we live in vegas i want him to go out and have fun with his friends and brothers but he wont do anything with out me and sometimes hangs out with me and my girlfriends ?

leeahsgerasmom

Asked by leeahsgerasmom at 2:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• awe..i think thats sweet actually. i would explain to him that its fine with you if he goes out without you sometimes.maube he doesntthink you are really ok with it.? idk but i would actually be kinda happy if i were you:) he loves to be around you, he'd rather bewith you than his friends! i would just say be careful wha you wish for..(wanting him to go out with his friends etc..) i think you should just explain that if he WANTS "guy" time you are okay with it.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yeah i know its sweet since im pregnant sometimes i just want to be home and not mess up his plans i have told him to have guy time all his friends and brothers think that i dont let him out or something but he tells me he loves being a dad and loves being with us "ok now im crying "i just need him to know that i completly trust him i want him to have friends just like i do he lets me go out with friends
    leeahsgerasmom

Answer by leeahsgerasmom at 2:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• AWEEE hes a good guy..you're a lucky woman:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thanks..i just dont want him to be like my cousins husband she kept him in check and never let him go anywhere without a kid i guess the kids went with him so when he got home she would ask the kids did daddy talk to girls well her man go tired of her controling ass he left he and i dont want that .
    leeahsgerasmom

Answer by leeahsgerasmom at 3:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• no.. i dont get the vibe that its like that in your situation at all. and i doubt he thinks that eiether. just ocassionally ask him if he wants to go out..but if he geniunelly doesnt want to than theres nothing you can do..lol but i dont think you'd have anything to worry about. (him feeling you're controlling)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thanks alot i feel better....well goodnight
    -karla
    leeahsgerasmom

Answer by leeahsgerasmom at 3:10 AM on Aug. 27, 2009