another baby.....!

i have a 9 month old and i really want another baby....i miss being pregnant. i know i should enjoy her while shes little (which i very much do) and wait awhile. im on birth control and choke it down everyday like clock work but its still in the back of my head. im in a new relationship too which is going very very well =) we have talked about babies and him being around mine has given him the baby bug also. i told him i wasnt ready for another one at the moment which i kinda fibbed but i didnt want to push on the issue. i'm 20 and hes 6 years older then me so hes ready for a family also hes well off in his job and i know can support a family. i want another one but at the same time i know i should wait awhile i dont want two babies to two fathers none whome im with...tho i seem to seeing wedding bells with this one. i know its not a question but any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• definitely wait it out! you are right, you should be enjoying your LO right now. You and your man can still talk about the future and plan some things, maybe that will help. I would def wait until you guys are absolutely committed to each other.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• wait until theres a commitment like marriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• deffinately wait, not just because of a new relationship, but its hard raising two under two. Just enjoy your lil one.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would say wait til you have a ring and are married
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i'd say wait awhile longer, i;m not going to say wait til marriage but until your relationship is past the butterfly stage and see how things go i wouldn't want you to be a single mom to 2 babies
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I felt the same way when my dd was about the same age, for me I think it was also because my friend had a newborn. But I'd rather have the almost toddler than the newborn. If he has the bug let him hang with the baby for a day he will change his mind quick. Lol! Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• when the wedding bells ring then start having another one, until that time you have nothing but a hope things will go well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2009