OMG he's so ridiculous, WTH

so earlier I posted that my fiance told his brother that it was okay that he stay with us, I explained that we live on bare minimum in order to insure we have what we need for the baby when he finally arrives. dont worry things will go back to normal once i work again

anyway so his brother got all mad, said he needs to check me and said "CHECK THAT HOE"
wtf so I am fed up right, his brother always gets away with being rude to me so I told his brother not to call this phone, I will put a block on his phone number if he continues to call, and not to bother comming around until he can learn that my name is not HOE.

Ugggh

now my fiance is all upset and pissy and he left and didnt tell me where he is going...its 1am he has no where to go at this time...wth

anyone else have to deal with this crap ever with any inlaws or ppl on ur hubbys side, this is so annoying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• F*** that don't take that talk with him your his lady your carreing his baby your the 1 and only for him right now not his brother sry once your married or have a partner that outomaticly makes it your family you the baby and him are a family his brother moves down he likes it or not leave his ass you don't need some one like that if he isn't going to defend you a man is supposed to be a protector what is wrong with him well talk with him tell him your going to leave if he isnt going to put you and the baby first if he loves you he will change if he doesnt change leave him no dought don't wait years its a lie leave if he does love you he will change and look for you were ever you go you dont need that crap from no one.....
    Jeannie818

Answer by Jeannie818 at 4:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No, sorry but never and where does he get off calling you ho when he wants to sleep in your home, use you utilities and eat your food?, Ugh, hell no and your fiance is acting just as childish. You need to talk to him and tell him in an adult manner that it is ALL about the baby right now and not huis brother.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• dump his ass. he shouldn't be allowing his brother to talk to you [or about you] like that. my husband won't let MY brother talk like that about me.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 4:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OP

whew I though maybe I was being to over bearing but good, im standing my ground...
    my fiance is acting like a baby and we're having a baby...isnt that irony...lol
    my life is getting so stressful, and over some a**hole...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• op

I agree with both of you, he did tell his brother to never call me that, but at the same time, he calls me that and always has to be reminded, so obviously it doesnt matter.

We're both pretty young but you would think that after putting up money for health care, buying a crib, seeing the sonogram, hearing the babies heart beat, feeling the baby kick, etc...that he would have already known to tell his brother no and not have me thrown into the middle and then im called out of my name...ehhhhhhhh

dont worry ladies, i can handle the situation, i just need reassurance. Im not an easy person to get over on, so i know i can stand my ground
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Good luck hon and I know what you mean by the reassurance!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Telling him not to call you a hoe isn't going to change the fact that he thinks of you in that way. The brother disrespects you plain and simple. I certainly wouldn't allow him to mooch off of me until he learned how to respect others especially those willing to help him out. Living in his car might help him understand how important respect is.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I went through that once.

DH had a friend who was staying with us and he disrespected me all the time. Nothing as obvious as calling me a "hoe", but he would put down women all the time and acted like my opinion didn't matter. He basically mooched off of us for about 8 months.

Never again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• If I were you I wouldn't let him move in your house. Let your fiance be a baby...don't give in and just ignore him. When mine acts childish I purposely act oblivious to his reaction and just go about my day like everything is normal. Eventually he feel stupid because he is pouting and the only one "mad" so he gives up. Do not let his a hole brother in and if your fiance get's crazier then leave. Go stay with a family member or a friend for awhile until he "gets it". You don't need people like that you are about to have a bigger focus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OP

he ended up comming back and is going to have "a talk" with his brother today
    theres no way I am going to let his brother stay...lol thats decision has already been made
    and yes I understand where you say he basically moves down on the totem pole and I think he realises that so he's constantly starting a drama filled day...lol its like his bro is trying to rain on our parade...eww, he's annoying, well Thanks ladies

Thanks for all of the advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2009