Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help! I don't understand what she is asking!!!

 Well yes I am, However I have an issue. Both my husband and I are sterile and we would need a TS with sperm donor. Alot of times that scares ppl away because of there biological tie to the baby.

What the heck does TS stand for!!!???? Help!


Asked by dennysgirl07 at 4:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • There are two types of surrogacy: Traditional Surrogacy (TS) and Gestational Surrogacy (GS).

    With TS, the carrier's eggs are used and the child is biologically related to her. With GS, the Intended Mother's (IM) or a donor's egg is used and the child is either biologically related to the IM or to the donor. With both TS and GS, either the Intended Father's (IF) or donor sperm can be used.

    Answer by ourbabykins at 7:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2009