pain during sex

I feel like a sharp pain almost like a cramp when I have sex with my DH. Has this ever happened to anyone? What could the pain be from it has never felt like this before, I have an iud could it maybe be from that? I just don't know what I should do if anything,cause I love to have sex with him I just don't want the pain. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• When I had my IUD in I also had a lot of pain during sex and yes it was like a cramp like pain. I also had alot of problems with the IUD too, I would really see if it gets worse or what happens. I just got my IUD taken out and wow sex is even better know.

I would give your doctor a call and let them know that your having pain and you would like to make sure it is still sitting in the right place it can slip out of place at times.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• sharp pain where, in your abdomen, cervix area...either way I would see an OBGYN and figure out what it is, sex shouldnt be painful and your OBGYN will help you find a way to fix it, its not like if your pregnant and they tell you no sex, they want people who arent pregnant to have sex, it keeps them employed...lol plus something strange could be going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I've never had an IUD, so I don't know about that. Once I did have a sharp pain while having sex though and it turned out to be a urinary tract infection. Good Luck
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I have an IUD and I have painful sex all the time. I'm actually very nervous to go see a doctor about it. Please let us know if you went and saw the doctor.
    Anonymous