what annoys you most?

me: loud noisy obnoxious people that have the nerve to tell others to be quiet so they can continue to be loud.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• High and mighty people who act as if I am dirt beneath their feet because I live a different lifestyle, don't shop or wear brand name clothes, or look thin and pretty.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• people who talk in movie theaters, thanks to "those people" I hate going to see a movie and just always wait for it to come out on dvd and buy it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• YA big month people, and i also can't stand people that think there better then the next person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• People that give you their opinions on your life whether you ask for them or not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Oh I agree with anon 07. That and people that give you advice without asking what the situation is first.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i hate when b*tchy girls on here have something mean to say.. i dont have something nice to say dont say nothing at all.. and i hate crabby hubbys and when guys r immature!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Even more often than people talking in theaters around here they bring out their cell phones, and the bright light from the display is so distracting. I attended a recital by my 5 year old granddaughter, and the lady in front of me kept messaging on her cell phone. I could hardly see the stage because of the glare from the light on her screen.

Answer by Bmat at 6:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• going on a date to a movie with Hubby,(it's a VERY rare treat), going into the R rated movie, and having it ruined because people brought their 4/5/6 yr olds that don't know how to sit in their dang seats and be quiet. Grrrr......and the cell phone users and talkers in the theatre.
    We only go to the drive in now. Much more pleasant.
    SandraJo

Answer by SandraJo at 7:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• People on cell phones(unless it is an emerg.) while they are out to dinner with you. People you are having a conversation with wont let you get a word in.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Those who talk over you when your trying to talk.
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 9:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2009