HELP please.

Last night was HORID.
I went to bed around 11:00 very sick.
I got home around 10 & had to go #2 bad. (Diarrhea, how pleasant right. WRONG)
I woke up, no joke, every HOUR with horrible, sharp, intence pains in my back, stomach, & ribs.
At times, I did feel nausiated, but most of the time, I did not.
& also, when I layed on my back, they weren't so bad & I could drift off to sleep for a little bit.
& the pains did not constantly stay. At times, they'd calm down, but I was still in very much pain.
What could this be?
Oh & I'm 16 & 6 months pregnant. If that helps at all.
Thanks ladies.

brookethomas

Asked by brookethomas at 7:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are still feeling bad I would call a doctor. You could just have the flu or something. It doesn't necessarily have to do with the baby. I am so sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you can get an answer soon!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would try calling your doctor and at the very least talking to a nurse and see what they say. If it were me I would try to get seen, the last thing you want is to start having contractions this early and ignore them and then have your baby way too early! If you are feeling better I would still call and let them know what is going on!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i too would call your doctor
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Sounds like you were backed up and that's your body's way of flushing out your system. I thought I was having a miscarriage on night (never had one) but turns out I was backed up from not going regular and I was in immense pain, sweats, aches, nausea, almost throwing up, I left the bathroom stripped naked that's how much pain I was in. Eat more fiber or talk to your doctor about your bowels.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2009