Should I go to the hospital if im having bad pain? im 35 weeks...

for the past 2 weeks, ive had bad back pain...well to me anyway bc ive never had any back pain before. its so bad i cant get up off the couch or out the bed once im down and i just cant help cry. after the second or third day of this, i starting getting pain in my whole pregnant area..belly whatever..my dr said yesterday thats normal and braxton hicks, which i assumed..but is it supposed to be to the point i literally staay up and cry all night??? I mean i cant get out of bed and the pain in my back are constant but when the shocking, tightening killer pains come and go rapidlyin my stomach the back pain gets worse for a few min..then back to constant. please help..im in serious pain and dont know if i should go to the hospital or not

landynsmomma25

Asked by landynsmomma25 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like braxton hicks but you can call the doc again and see what they say.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yes go to hospital just to b safe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• hi hunni , sorry to hear that , i would ring your maternity ward up and explain it to them they will advise you on what to do i think tho they will probly want you to go in , give them a ring tho asap and let us no the out come, and just remember its all worth it in the end hunni all the best xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I experienced the same things, I went to the hospital and they sent me home after checking me, I wasn't having contractions close enough and was barely dialated still, so I'd call my doctor.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2009