any 1 due in feb 2010?

how is everyone feeling ?
i look about 6 month preg already and theirs just the 1 in their for sure lol,my nipples are really sore all the time , sickness has wore away YIPPEE well for now lol and im sure i can feel the lil 1 swimming around in their, it would be nice to see what everyone else is feeling like whos in the same boat , their is quite alot of people i no who are pregnant but they are all due this year, also does anyone have any names picked , i like laci for a girl but i dont have a clue for a boy, please feel free to comment xx

happymam2b

Asked by happymam2b at 8:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm due in January.....it's a girl and we are naming her Katelyn Noelle
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'm due valentines day, we find out the sex this monday. If it's a girl it will be Ever Delilah, boy will be Matix (Pronounced may-tix) Anthony. All the symptoms you described and I mean all, could have come straight out of my mouth, I'm huge, sore nipples(itchy too), I've felt some faint movement too, other than that I have yet to get this wonderful second trimester feeling. The sickness has subsided for the most part, but I'm still feeling very blah if you know what I mean just eeeew all the time lol and very tired and VERY impatient. OH and let's not forget the best part, I can't poop horay!:) When are you due? You should keep in touch since we're due close together. We can share in the joys and bitch together too. You wanna race lol
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 9:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• shawneewaiting=i have sent a freinds request if thats they call them lol, yeah am due 26th feb and i feel fed up already , this is baby 4 for me and is totally different from the rest , but it sounds like im not the only one very impatient too lol xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'm due Feb 9th :) This is baby #2 for me and this pregnancy is the complete opposite from my pregnancy with my daughter. We're hoping for a boy this time and get to find out the sex Setpt 15th. We both like the name Kaleb for a boy (beginning with a K to go with my daughters name Kayci) and then I also like the Jackson. We don't have any girl names picked out yet but the middle name will be Jacqueline after my mom who passed away last Sept.
    I got rid of my morning sickness around 11 weeks but I still feel like I have no desire to eat...well I want to eat but NOTHING sounds good...I havent been able to eat McDonalds in like 3 months :(
    My boobs are still sore and I look more pregnant than I am eventhough I've lost more weight than I've gained. I feel movement around my waistband usually 1-3 times a day:) Cant wait for those hard kicks!
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Im due Feb 12th. 2nd pregnancy, and this has seriously put me through the ringer. I'm still sick, but i have a prescription to take for it, thankfully. However it gives me terrible headaches and i cant poop. Im SMALL, and worried about it, but apparently its a normal size, i just havent popped. Cant feel the baby yet.... maybe once or twice, but nothing definitive.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 1:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• im due feb 2 with #2. this pregnancy has been really hard on me so far. i have been feeling movement for a while now but only 2 or 3 real kicks. i get to find out what we are having on sep 21(hoping for a boy).
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 10:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009