How did your early labor start? How far along were you?

Im 35 weeks along and last night I woke up out of my sleep to fel soooo sick and throw up a lot!! I mean ive had morning sickness this whole time, but NOTHING like this, and not bad enough to wake me up out of my sleep... i was also cramping, like period cramps...and realllly felt like i needed to go #2 but I couldnt =( Ive been having BH contractions since about week 25, so i cant tell anything by those! I woke up this morning still feeling "ick" I dont even think baby has dropped yet, and i have had no bloody show...i have however had runny nose and sneezin lately! Anyone else start labor likethis??

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 9:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt. but i went early with all three kids. the first was an induction for toxemia so that dont count. the second, i was fine no symptoms at all and then my water broke in the kitchen, she was born like 2 hours later. the third one i had had contractions all day with no other symptoms. no plug loss, no show, no water breakage and she was born about 11pm.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I was having painful contractions starting about 33 weeks. I was dialating very slowly. At 35 weeks, I started bleeding and and was admitted to the hospital for observation. I dilated to a 5 and stopped. I was sent home at 35 weeks and 4 days at 5cm dilated and 75% effaced. They told me to make it to 36 weeks. At 36 weeks 1 day, my water broke. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my early labor didn't start until the night before i had my son, and i was about 41 weeks pregnant.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i had contractions for 96 hours very painful - i was 23 weeks
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 10:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• That sounds like a bug to me! A stomach bug can cause intestinal cramping which can VERY easily be mistaken for contractions.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2009