Do you do better rushed or with extra time in the morning?

Kid was up about a half hour early today, so we had a half hour to kill before taking him to school after we got ready. I started reading email/msgs/etc and next thing I knew it was about ten minutes after we were supposed to leave and I had to practically drag him to the car. He was reading and didn't notice either. No matter how long it takes to wake him up and make him move normally, we still manage to get it all done on time, and he watches the time too so he knows. Apparently it's spare time we can't handle.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have always done my best work under presure. In school and life in general. I am the person who knows they have a 7 page term paper due on monday, and start on it on Sunday afternoon. I always got good grades. Sometimes I don't want to over think or over do. I tjust complicates things.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would rathe get up early to get things done then to have to rush in the morning.

Answer by louise2 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Lol! It really depends. If I don't have to be dressed and ready, then extra time messes me up - like it did you today! If I need to be ready (like Sunday morning getting us all out the door at 8;30 a.m. I need the extra time. If I am rushed I end up crabby and angry.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I definitely do not like to be rushed--I am a very thorough, check everything twice (or 3 or 4 times) kind of gal, and being in a hurry is not conducive to my need to make sure all is just exactly right. Plus, my older daughter (8) is a really laid back, mellow kid who freaks out under pressure, so I find that if we always allow ourselves enough time in the morning (or any other time really) then we all fare much better.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I have to have extra time in the morning. I hate to be rushed. Drives me crazy.
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I really need the extra time in the morning.
    I prefer to get up before anyone else and get myself woken up and put together.
    Then I can focus on everyone else's needs and get out of the door on time.
    I'm one of those people who has to be early at wherever I have to be - I never like to be on time or late.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I hate to rush.. I need to do things at my own personal pace....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009