what can I do to have more energy. ?

I feel so blah. like I dont want to get up to do anything. I need my energy back anything I can do .to get it back.real answers only please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Health

• Try cutting out sugary or high carb (refined flour & sugar) foods from your diet. They'll give you a boost of energy for a short time then leave you feeling depleted of energy. Drink plenty of water. Go for a 10 minute brisk walk.

Have you considered consulting a physician? Your body or blood chemistry may not be balanced.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy. You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day.
    Eating animal products can also leave you feeling draggy, so can simple grains like white flour and white rice. Move towards a plant-based diet; every day eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables, 6 servings of whole grains, at least 2 servings of legumes (beans, lentils, tofu, etc.).

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Are you depressed? Either way I would try getting a little bit of exercise in, that always helps boost energy levels (so does sugar, but um, that's bad for you.. um yeah, bad. ~eats a brownie~).
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I was wondering also if you have any diabetes in your family, one of the sign if trouble can be being tried all the time.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 10:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2009