Why NOT show his (NObama) birth certificate? If it were Bush, you'd all be yelling!

Next Obama Eligibility hearing Sept 8th

Dr. Orly Taitz has the following case scheduled for a hearing

Discovery hearing for motion to request Obama's birth certificate and other viable records on Sept. 8th before Judge Carter!

Judge David O. Carter: ORDER SETTING SEPTEMBER 8, 2009 HEARING... ON MOTIONS: (See document for details.)

In summary, the Court sets for hearing at 8:00 a.m. on September 8, 2009, (1) the Discovery Motion...

Read more at http://www.repubx.com/

Orly Taitz has had all her websites blocked and Facebook profile pulled. She asked that everyone get the word out about the hearing on September 8th. Orly said her site has the red warning, but it does have any threats.

Who Is Behind Quashing the Birth Certificate Issue?

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14089

How can they silence free speech and why NOT show this bc if he has nothing to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That's okay....I don't need cm liberals to prove to me anything.......This birth certificate issue and many other Obama cover ups are being investigated, by people who have the education and the resources to pursue the issue, in the real world.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Why does she need his birth certificate? Sounds like we need to pull hers, where is she from?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Because he said that he is a US citizen, so it MUST be true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am honestly on the fence about this issue and will just wait and see what happens. I can't stand Obama's policies and think he is very dishonest. But, it it was me, I am a USA born citizen. I wouldn't want to give these people the time of day. Their request would be so ridiculous to me, that I would just ignore it. So, I guess I can see why he refuses to show his birth certificate. I'll just watch and wait!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• For you Mon amore.

http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• LOL, Anon:32

This is ridiculous. Why don't we focus on the real issues instead of this garbage?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ummm hasn't he shown it awhile ago? Google it. Some of you are just idiots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• To prove his citizenship! Can't be POTUS if you aren't born American! Ignorance isn't bliss Anon 8:27! With that kind of idiocy I am sure you voted for him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No Anon 8:37 am, he has not shown it, your idot comment comes from you looking in the mirror?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes, it has been shown. Try researching, not just swallowing conspiracy crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2009