I couldnt stand up!

Last night i went to get up off my couch to go to bed an when i stood up i got alot of pain an pressure in my stomach i wasnt able to stand up straight! Im 35wks 5days! Anyone if this was normal? This is my 3rd pregnancy an i dont remeber having this when i was prego with them!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That happens to me sometimes, I'm just not used to the baby being so low with the pelvis so stretched, and I was sitting for a long time. It took a little bit to acclimate before I could stand up straight. It was similar to what happens after you overstuff yourslef at thanksgiving and find that standing up straight takes a little effort. LOL.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ouch! I don't know if that is the same thing, but sometimes I get REALLY bad pain from my uterus stretching. Their have been a few times recently (pregnant with #4) that I couldn't move. Did it pass? Otherwise I have no idea!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• is it just when your trying to stand up? try ringing hospital for advice or if your not alone ask whoever is their with you to run you a nice bath and have a nice soak see how you feel maybe its just the baby getting into possition , good luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'm 37 weeks and 2 days. Everytime I stand up I literally feel like my vagina is going to flip inside out. I thinks its just pressure. There making there way out lol!!!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Op here! Yes it past took it about 2 mins before the pain went away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would guess it is just stretching then. I don't know why it seems to be worse with each pregnancy. You would think I's be all stretched out! Lol! Just yesterday my 2 year old had his baby sister (11 months) by the arms, trying to pick her up. I got up, part way, and couldn't stand up or move. I slowly strtched and tried to rescue my daughter as quickly as possible! Lol! It was crazy. Glad you are not still in pain, and congratulations on #3!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009