I created a group,and i was wondering how to keep people that are not in the group from reading posts...idk what to click off or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you are the group owner, then when you go to the group home area, you should see some red links on the left side of the page. Click on the one that says "Group Privacy", then do your settings. The very first question under the group privacy tab is "who can view the posts, etc" and you'll click on "group members only". Just do that all the way down that page so that everything in there is only viewable by members of your group.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i could have sworn i did that! lol thnx!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• ok wait i did do that lol ... and u can still click and read posts if ur not a member =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Are you sure? Do you want me to try to click into your group and see? If so, just send me a PM with the group link and I will quickly check and see if I can view it. Maybe you're able to because it's recognizing you? PM me if you want me to do that, and know that I will respect your privacy.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2009