another black communist appointee of the obama administration to curb free speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysqsa_TeLys

How do you all still support this socialism change you voted for?

Was the change you voted for social change....why didn't you listen to opposers that this is what would happen?

How can you continue to justify this racism?

How can you explain why, had these things been said by a white conservative, you all would be SCREAMING, yet said by NObama and his marxism czarships and total government control you say nothing............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You know why they want to take our free speech away,don't you? Because then they can dictate EXACTLY what we say about the almighty,can-do-no-wrong "president." God forbid ANYONE DARE utter ONE peep against their "messiah." Why, we should all have our fingers cut off for daring to type any opposition to him,at all. We are just so terrible! *rolls eyes.*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• What does black have to do with it?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• "How can you continue to justify this racism?"
    I ask you the same thing, "black communist"? WTF!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Good Luck asking a political question you will just be call unpatriotic and a tratior! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama isn't making race issues it's the government who's against him and the people against him just starting crap!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• MommaRox, no one called you unpatriotic and a traitor, but I was called one when I critisized President Bush. Which is what I said in the question you deleted.

Maybe your reading comprehension skills need some work.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Um, first this was in 2008.

And second your plagarism is obvious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• what part of what he said ISN'T racism? so, Ted Kennedy was a WHITE communist, the fact that he is a black one just shows how Obama has shaped his administration with racism........blind following ignorance.
    Anonymous

• Anon 8:51, critisizing is one thing, had Bush or ANY of his administration uttered any of what this current POTUS and his admin has, Bush would be smeared, plastered and castrated. I don't care how you slice it, THAT is fact! This current POTUS AND his administration ARE RACIST! By their words from their own mouths!

It is more than ignorant of you Anon 8:53 that says "Um, first this was in 2008", complete and utter ignorance!  How stupid can one human be with a sentence like that?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• So just because Obama has chosen some black people to be in his administration means that he's shaping his administration with racism?

Why does it matter what color these people are?

And do you really have any idea what the word "communism" means?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Okay Anon 9:01, I don't know how to say it any more clearly, they are racism for what they say, how they believe, and what their passions are, which are ALL racists. PERIOD. If we had a POTUS with an administration who say what he and his administration does, switching color comments with the opposite, I would say the same thing! It racism, whatever color. Had Williams, who is Railroad Secretary, ran for POTUS, he'd get my vote and he is 100% black. Jindal, Steele, Clerance Thomas, all fantastic great men who would get my vote. MANY great black leaders who ARENT racist! The fact that they are black is not the issue, the fact that they are RACISTS is! Yes, I do know the word communism, have you lived in a communist society? Under communist rule?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009