clomid question?

what does clomid do make you ovulate or relase eggs my doctor is giving it to me
today an how long it take to get pregnant while on it ? i also take metformin to.i am
trying to get pregnant before novermber.my cycle is very regular every 28 day

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ''what does clomid do make you ovulate or relase eggs''
    ''how long it take to get pregnant while on it ?''
    ----
    I think those are very good questions for your doctor.
    You should know what your medicine will do or is for if you are going to be taking it.
    I haven't heard much about people taking clomid if they have very regular cycles.
    Do you just now have the regular cycles because you are taking the metformin? Is the metformin being taken for pcos?
    some people get pregnant after the first time, some people after a few times, some people never get pregnant with it.
    I personally have never taken it, but it is something we have discussed, and something we may pursue in the future. I take metformin to help with regulating cycles (which isn't helping lately) because i have pcos.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009