If you could eat and not gain weight...

and not gain any weight... What would you eat (or drink) that you can never get enough of?

For me, it would be fast food hamburgers (with bacon & cheese) & strawberry shortcake.

Asked by Jesstsilly at 1:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well here's the it that I couldn't gain weight AND I wouldn't get all the other ill side effects? Because I wouldn't eat McDonald's double cheeseburgers all the time if I would still have an increased chance of heart problems even if I wouldn't gain weight.

But if you mean no ill side effects at all...I'd eat fried calamari, cheesecake, and drink soda like crazy lol

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 3:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Pizza, burgers, soft pretzels, milkshakes, cheescake....BREAD, lol. But no matter what I eat, it sticks with me in more ways than one, lol. Good question :)

Answer by JNilsson at 2:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Didn't think about the heartburn and stuff like that since I don't generally get it. So yes, eat whatever you want without any side effects or weight gain at all. I know I could eat THAI food everyday and not get sick of it.

Answer by Jesstsilly at 3:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Chiptole everyday for all meals

Answer by MamaSpurg at 4:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2008