Need help with a name!

My grandma's name was Lucien (pronounced Lu Seen) Marie. I think I am having a baby boy but I want to somehow use her name in the baby's name. If it is a boy his first name is Wyatt. We want James in the middle name, and were planning on giving 2 middle names. If the baby is a girl, her middle name is Marie Mae (after both our grandmas). So my question is, how can I use her name somehow in a boys name? My husband suggested Wyatt James Lou, but I don't really like that. So I am turning to smart and talented women to help!

logunsmommy

Asked by logunsmommy at 9:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well Lucien is also pronounced lu-shi-an, so the spelling would be the same, but the pronunciation would be different. Wyatt James Lucien .... Sounds good to me.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Just to clarify, you're wanting to go with 2 middle names or are you looking for naming suggestions that don't necessarily use the Wyatt James combo?
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i agree with pp, lucien or lucian is often used as a male name and it could be wyatt lucien james or wyatt james lucien. good luck. i don't really like Wyatt James Lou, sorry :) i think it's the 2 1 syllable names in a row.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• We want to use 2 middle names and the rest of his name is set in stone....except James could be second middle name...
    logunsmommy

Answer by logunsmommy at 9:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Wyatt James Lucieno

Wyatt James Luke

Wyatt James Lathan (lay-th- un)

I mean are you really gonna use all these names? Keep it simple one to two names. GL Whew!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Lucas or Luca maybe
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 11:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I agree that Lucien is also a boys name. A very good friend of mine had a guy he was in the military with, who was named Lucien.
    prd2b_calledmom

Answer by prd2b_calledmom at 9:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009