Please ladies please tell me I am not the only one going through this :(...?

Well while being intimate with my dh (this doesn't happen all of the time but sometimes I wonder...often enough) when my dh is inside me I sometimes feel like I don't feel anything I mean he has a good size but I think it is just me I feel like my vagina is not getting it I feel him but I don't feel like the way I should almost like numb...??? I am not sure how to describe it. All is good it is the way I feel down there...maybe I get too wet...idk

Can you please make sense of this...I greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Health

• Does he use condoms? When my DH uses condoms I have the same problem, when we don't use them, I am fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No he doesn't...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I feel completely numb down there. I can't feel any sensation at all, never have. And I'm 40. I never told anyone about it, I was always too embarrassed to discuss it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• The majority of the nerves are at the opening and outside the vagina. That's probably why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am pretty numb too. Not completely though. I too haven't talked to anyone about it. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You should definitely discuss this with your doctor.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009