Need a nanny in the Ft. Lauderdale area...please help!

I'm searching for a nanny that can help me take care of my two babies. I have a 4 week old daughter and a 14 month old son. Life has been quite hectic lately, to say the least. I've been looking for help, we would prefer a nanny that can live with us or at least stay over when needed. I'm a stay at home mom so I would be in the house most of the time, I just need an extra set of hands on the days I need to run errands, to housework, cook or just take a quick nap. If anyone knows of a good, reliable, honest, caring nanny , please let me know. I appreciate the help guys!!!

myakita3

Asked by myakita3 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• My daughter is a nanny, but not in your area. She got her start by submitting a profile to Nanny.com and people who were looking for someone found her from there. You might try that website to see what you come up with. Then make sure you interview people you think you might want, and maybe even submit a background check on them. Good luck!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 3:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009