when is enough, enough!?

Okay so we all know that step moms and mom are "fake nice " for the kids. Well what do you do when their crazy BIo mom is nice to your face and hates your guts and expresses this hate to your step kids you are raising as your own behind your back!? I mean whats the point!? I cant stand her either because of all the pain she has caused the children.. but I am nice to her FOR THEM! Why cant she just be true to herself and hate me in front of my face around them.. She does it as soon as they leave my house for th eweekend.. Is it time for me to be a bitch to her in front of them for the past 5 years!? Or do I continue to act like this happy little spunky person.. ? Im so frustrated and I HATE FAKE PEOPLE!...I just dont get it!? Why does she try so hard to make me believe she is so thankful for me.. and how wonderful it is her kids love me!? mean while she is doing the opposite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• You can be nice to her for their sake but you don't need to lie to them about liking her. More then likely they already know that you don't. Most kids are not stupid. Don't tear her down in front of them or at anytime but simply be a nice person to her. When they see her tearing you down they will wonder why.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OP they dont know I dont like her beacuse I have never ever sad one bad thing about her to them!!.. sd doesnt understand why but she knows and tells me my mom just does not like you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yep thats just how so many people are these days especially in situations like this.. You cant bitch her out in front of the kids its just not the right thing to do, You have been so good for so long you just have to be the bigger person for the kids. They will realize how much better you handle yourself than she does... But hey more power to you if you want to bitch her out when the kids are not around lol. She deserves it!
    stepmom2B29

Answer by stepmom2B29 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Don't have anything to do with her. When she comes to pick up the kids have your husband deal with her.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2009