How many people are respiratory therapists on here

How many people are respiratory therapists and do you love your job? Are you having a hard time finding a job because I just moved to El Paso, TX and it has taken me almost three months to finally get a job because they say this summer has been so slow.

psurmont

Asked by psurmont at 10:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I went to school for RT. By the time I graduated, I had been an EMT/Firefighter for about four years and I think I was just burnt out. I never took the certification test and only actually worked for a couple of months. I hated it. It wasn't really what I expected coming from an EMT point of view. I liked the action in the field alot better. I haven't checked on job openings lately, but do know there are always openings available in St. Louis.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009