• In the Spotlight:

implantation bleeding

I asked this question yesterday but didn't get any feedback. i was looking for any of you ladies personal experiences with implantation bleeding. When did occur in reference to your period? How long did it last? Was it heavy regular blood or was it brown and light? I ask because i've had this VERY light brownish pink discharge (sorry TMI) for the past 3 days. Along with some very mild cramping. My period is not due for another almost 2 weeks. OH and we are TTC. So please share your vast knowledge and experiences ladies. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had implantation bleeding when I got pregnant with my daughter. It was a very light brownish pink discharge. My cycle at the time was kind of funky -- I would get a discharge like for a day, then nothing, then discharge again, then nothing, then my period would start. So I had the discharge and then was waiting for the rest of the stop-start process to begin and there was nothing. A week later when I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake, I realized that I was probably pregnant.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2009