Would you help a friend dispose of someone they killed?

None of my friends did this...on my radio station that I love they were talking about the reality show star that had a stepsister help him dispose of the body of his wife.

If your best friend in the whole entire world called you and needed your help. What would you do?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it depends on why she killed someone....

if it was like self defense and she panicked yes.. if it was her abusive husband /bf yes.. . if she did it just for the hell of it... id call the mental hospital and have her committed!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't care if it was my husband.. I would be the first to call the police so I wouldn't ruin my life. I'm not going to jail for someone elses stupidity like that.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Thats a hard one. Because you have to weight your loyality to your friend, the repercussions that it'll have on you and your family, and common sense. Because what that man did was so wrong in so many words to talk anymore about it may make me sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Hell no I don't want any part of it that is their problem, being in the same room makes you an acomplise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I agree anon 10:18. I would help my friend if it was her husband. I wouldn't help dismember him or anything. I would be scared to be around her if she was capable of that. My dh was told me " I know you would pack a bag in a second of J did that to K"
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'd "dispose" of that friend. The police would definately be called!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• mmm...most likely if my friends have that big of issues here, the person WE are going to take care of probably deserves it. I always say I don't have friends, I have accomplices. Friends will rat you out to your kids. An accomplice will keep their mouth shut or their kids would know all the stunts they pulled as kids as well. Seriously, I believe what ever a person does they should know the result of their actions and take full responsibiliy. I wouldn't jeopardize my life or my family for them to this extreme.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Uhm...HAIL TO DA NAW!!! Ya'll asses crazy. I wish my BBF would say some crap like "Toya I killed Ray-Ray and I need you to help me get rid of his ass". I'd be like "Have you lost yo mind?" I have a husband, kids, family, job and all of that on the line if I help yo foolish behind. Plus my conscience wouldn't allow me to anyway for fear God would hold me accountable as well."

Now if she was in a abusive relationship and needed some help whoopin that N!GGA's behind then my answer would change to "HAIL TO DA YEAH!!! Where dat fool at?".

Why on earth am I sounding like Madea from Madea goes to Jail or the Diary of a Mad Black Woman? hahahaha Knowing I sound nothing like that in real life. See, that just goes to show you that doing something like that makes you change into someone you don't even know, so again "HAIL TO DA NAW". Ain't worth it and that's for real.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• hooked on EBONICS worked for me....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Honestly I don't know. It would depend on the circumstances.

However it makes me think of the line in Just Like Heaven where he says ""Someday I'm going to need help moving a body and I don't want any crap from you." Haha. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2009