• In the Spotlight:

goodie bags

I am having my daughter a little birthday party at chuckie cheese,should or do i need to make up goodie bags?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i always do.. jsut a few pieces of candy some bubbles and playdough... little thing slike that...
    or since your ahving it there you could but all the kids like 5$ worth of coins or so....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You don't need good bags. However, it may be the culture where you live and with your daughter's friends to give goodie bags. Then, of course, depending on the age of our daughter, she may have very definite ideas about what should be in the goodie bags. I've been to parties where the parent goes WAY overboard with the goodie bags and I've been to parties with no goodie bags. With that being said, I usually do goodie bags.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would but they would be little bags with healthy snacks maybe a nutria grain bar a apple and pretzels and maybe a sucker along with a thank you note for coming but I don't think its required I would also pass them out as they leave Good Luck

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I've always went to the dollar store and picked up things like cheap necklaces, an off the wall kinda candy (like a wierd themed gummy or such), and usually a couple other things they could use later like a "fancy" pencil or a hair doodad. Put them in a small decorated bag with their names on them.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Although I don't think you HAVE to, I always do goodie bags. I generally have a favor of some kind even at an adult party, kind of a thank you for sharing our celebration. I especially think that kids look forward to them. I always fill them according to my budget. Sometimes small items like stickers, and fun size candies, sometimes items from the dollar store.....I think Chuck E. Cheese tokens are a great idea.......bubbles, die cast cars.......just some ideas. I usually let the birthday child hand them out as he said goodbye to his guests, it makes them feel very special.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You can just pick up some big chalk and split that between the bags and some funky candy
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Nope - they provide goody bags for you! Call and check, but I'm pretty sure they did with my daughter. It was such an easy party for me, they really take care of everything. Have fun!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2009