Should I go on the trip with him?

My DH has been treating me like shit lately. Something has in a bad mood and he blames me for ridulous crap. He is constantly losing his stuff then getting mad when I can't magically find. Anyways he wants to take me and DS to the beach and spend the night at a hotel. Go to Moody Gardens and stuff. I would love to go normally but I can't stand the thought of having to spend all weekend with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him you will only go if he loses his attitude. Or, you can just go & if he ends up being a dick, then you should just up & leave.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• We went to Moody Gardens last summer and had a blast. We spent 2 days there. As well as a few days at the beach and a day at the strand. :)

In your case, the money might be better spent on counseling. You don't want to go, spend all the money and then be miserable because he's being a jerk.

However, he might just be really stressed out, and needs some time to relax. You might be surprised how much better acts when he's more relaxed.

Why don't you talk to him about all of this and see what's really bothering him?

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• He might be trying to make it up to you. I'd go

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yep sounds to me like he is trying to make it up to you, i would go..and try to keep a positive mind about everything.
    Lanie_momofone

Answer by Lanie_momofone at 11:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i'd go.. he knows he's been an ass & is trying to make up for it
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes, you should go. It does sound as if he is trying to do something to make it better. Sometimes just the change in scenery and not being at home with all the routine stuff going on makes all the difference in the world in someone's attitude. And even if it's hard, you need to go with a positive attitude yourself. Positive creates positive, negative creates negative. Go have fun!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009