What can I do about this...? (Energy Drinks)

How to do you get him to stop...I guess you don't or can't if they don't want to change...but what I hate lately of my dh is he is already 40/50 lbs overweight drinks one to two cokes a day and now he is buying those stupid energy drinks...I hate him doing this to himself and I tell him how I feel he just looks at me like mind your own business. I mean he'll get up in the middle of the night just bc he feels thirty and pops one open or in the morning before breakfast he'll do this...this really bothers me. Sooooo much sugar. Now he is giving it to his son (my ss) who is 16 yrs. old so it can help him stay up to play the Xbox....
What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Health

• my DH drinks like 4 cans of coke a day and likes to drink amp but he works 80 hrs a week towing/driving semi and smokes marb reds so i feel ya i could talk till im blue in my face to get him to stop! but no luck hes 6'3 230 so not 2 bad for his height but all that cannot be good for him ugh
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yea, if he doesnt stop now he'll being paying for it later. i was addicted to energy drinks for over a year untill i started having really bad stomach problems and uti's. now i can hardly drink regular soda. in your case, you're married to him, his health IS your business.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009