Pampered Chef Consultant Questions

I am looking to possibly sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant in the new future. Can someone please explain to me what the requirements are to remain a consultant? Minimum sales, etc.? Also, if I understand correctly, once the kit is purchased you have to sell $1200 to become a qualified consultant, correct? What happens if you are unable to sell that much? Thanks so much for any information!!

kayleighsmom529

Asked by kayleighsmom529 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• wow that's a high quota. GOOD LUCK I hope someone has the answers for you. My suggestion would be to find a local rep to work with and answer all your questions.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I sold Pampered Chef about 8 years ago, so I don't remember the exact amounts, but I'm certain that it was more like $300 to stay active. I think that in the beginning you have to have 6 qualified shows of about $300 to get your kit for free, but after that it's a much lower amount to stay active. I will admit that a few times I had to buy things myself to make my quota. Once I had everything there was to have in the catalog, and I couldn't get anyone to have anymore shows for me, I gave it up. Hopefully you'll get some more up to date info. Good luck!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This of course isn't Pampered Chef, but you don't have to meet a quota like that. If you'd like to check it out...let me know if I can help with any questions. Hope you have a great day!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I don't know if you've considered selling Avon but salespeople don't have a quota at all unless you decide to get into leadership and ever then its a low quota!
    Its only $20 to start and you can make tons of money at it. The thing is that there is something for everyone with Avon and the inventory changes constantly so there are always repeat sales.
    If you'd like to talk about it send me an email or you can sign up at www.start.youravon.com using ref code dhullum I actually have a couple of girls on my team who sell both Avon and Pampered Chef and let me tell you selling two products at one time makes you twice as much money! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009