What is it? spotting?

I'm on 12th day of my cycle. C the thing is that this month I got my period med and with alot eggwhite and clots and I really dont know if i miscarried cause i did a test but came back negative. So I don't know.Any hoo (sorry for TMI) On Tuesday I did it and at midnight I got up to go to the reswtroom and I noticed that my panty was stained with watery red so I'm like what could this be. Then thins morning I checked my cervix cause I chart, and I noticed that I had eggwhite strechy with a little bit of streaks of blood. Can Anybody tell me what's going on? What can this be?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 10:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I DONT THINK IT WAS A MISCARRIAGE CAUSE U WOULD KNO IF U MISCARRIAED...U WOULD OF BEEN CRAMPIN REALLY BAD WORSE THEN PERIOD CRAMPS...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009