What kids' show really annoys you?

For me Caillou and Yo Gabba Gabba. I cannot stand Calillou's whining and the weird music of Yo Gabba Gabba. Plus how that show is just really like a bad acid trip. lol

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If the camera adds 10 pound...is DJ Lance invisible in person? He is sooo freaking skinny...not too mention scary. "break it doooown" Ugh I cannot stand that show!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Sponge Bob I hate that show so much!!!
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 10:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Quick...turn on the television "Yo Gabba Gabba" is on....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Sponge to the BOB! I swear to Jehovah if they put another one of those darn marathones on of that show, me and Nickeloden is gonna have to see each other in a dark alley. I can't stand him. But kids obviously love 'em (and a truck load of adults too) or the show would have been gone a long time ago.

I can take everything but SB.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• to me it would be the wonder pets and the doodleboops.. That duck on the wonderpets voice just irrates me.. and lazytown scares my son.
    proudmama930

Answer by proudmama930 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I do not allow Spongebob in this house. There is not a thing about that cartoon that is even at least somewhat tolerable.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I don't like Ne Ho Kia Lan! Nothing about it, I like all the other show's, Sponge Bob is annoying too. But Yo Gabba Gabba teaches a lot of great things other shows don't! I love the music me and my 11 month old dance to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ribbert and Robert's Wonderworld on PBS, that guy gives me the creeps.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 11:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• DD is watching Gabba now and that's why I'm on here bc it's so weird. The way she tunes into it is a little creepy too.. like is there some hidden brainwashing message that only the kids can see? LOL

I also hate the duck on wonder pets, like why don't we try setting a better example for our future generations by having characters that speak correctly? I hate spongebob, toot & puddle, and those are the only I can think of right now.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I have to agree Yo Gabba Gabba, Calillou, telletubbies are some that come to mind! I think they are pointless and annoying!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009