Does Jon Gosselin of Jon and Kate Plus 8 gross you out?

To me he seems creepy and gross now. There are so many stories of the women he hits on and is dating. His marriage isn't even over and he is linked with so many women. If my dh was conducting himself like that I would be so hurt. No matter how bad our marriage was I would think that him and I didn't matter ever to him. How can some people move on so quickly after such a long relationship?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was at a bar he was at and he hit on my friend. She was pretty grossed out and we did not touch the drinks he bought for us. This was right after him and Kate renewed their vows last year. He told my friend he was sick of her and wanted his own life free from her and family. We both thought he was a disgusting person. He is actually more ugly in person than he is on TV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes, he's an adulturer, and she's a control freak! Hope they cancel the show's tired of seeing them, plus it is kinda funny watching her try to control everything and him not beable to say anything ever, now I see why he left her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I do not find him attractiveif that's what you mean. if I was single I wouldn't date him. Especially knowing he has 8 kids.

Answer by louise2 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Plain and simple - YES.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• At first, I thought-what a great guy all those kids, so supportive. Now-I think that he was just a big fat fake person!!!! He is a male slut. I bet Kate is sooooo embarrassed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I think he's grosser than Hugh Heffner, if that's possible.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• ANON 11:27
    I soooo would have said to his face "Ewww, you soooo have 8 kids so I'm gonna hafta say No to your lame attempt. But love the show!"
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'm kind of confused by the mentality of the women who have been dating him. They are pretty young 24-25 and they are okay with 8 kids? Sorry nope. Maybe if he had one or two that would be cool, but 8? Obviously it's because he's on TV...not the most attractive Asian man I have ever saw on TV...anyone who watches wrestling...Yoshi Tatsu...yummers...Jon Gosselin...bummers.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2009