when does round ligament pain go away?

im 19 weeks pregnant and im startin to think this pain is somethin else...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm 32 weeks and it only gets worse, you have extra weight that you're not used to. my pelvis and pubic bone hurt so bad when i walk or roll over in bed. it's normal. just drink plenty of water and eat healthy (btw-it's okay to pig out once in a while if you're having a craving)
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• It goes away as soon as you deliver!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Jaydin Makenna, I was going to say the same thing!
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 11:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I had crazy pain, and I thought it was so bad it had to be something else, but the doctor reassured me that it was just round ligament pain. I hope I don't have it bad again this time. I could hardly walk, I felt like someone had beat me with a ball bat between my leg! I am sorry if you are feeling bad and are in pain, try to rest and hopefully it will get better. I think mine was gone by my third trimester or right after the third one started!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Mine has not gone away and I'm 35 weeks. It only gets worse I think. It makes me really sore all the time. It feels alot like you just went out and ran a marathon. It is especially bad in the mornings after I've been laying down all night.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i hurt bad when i wake up to...like in my hips and my legs. someone told me it could be symphysis pubis dysfunction. im gonna mention it to my doctor and see what she says bc when i read the symptoms i have alot of them!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You're not going to like this, but my child is 6 and I still get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2009