A LOT OF STRETCH MARKS!!!!!!!!!!

Does someone knows about any cream that helps stretch marks go bye bye away. loll ...I gave birth and this is getting me frustrated ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nope, I tried everything, vaseline helps if you can handle the texture. I tried baby oil in and out of the shower, plus lotion everyday, I didn't get stretch marks until after my daughter was born, and I used things the whole time! They are ineveitable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i havent tried but i heard vitamin-e oil fades them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• try merderma. it will not make them go away... it will lighten them. you have to apply it like 3 times a day in think. My ex boyfriend had red strech marks from lifting weights... it actually really helped him. I am sure i will try it once i have my baby :)
    abshorn

Answer by abshorn at 2:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I used to have dark ones and I started using Avon's Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother and it really has faded them all the way down! You can't even tell they are there anymore! You should try a bottle www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• years and years will only fade them,never take them away,i have TONS of lotions,cremes and oil and stuff,but nothing has helped anyone ive know.sorry,
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 11:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I heard the only way to get them gone for good is Laser removal && i looked it up && its pretty expensive.
    YoungMommy409

Answer by YoungMommy409 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2009